קסם וחסר מזה

Enchantment and lack thereof

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Memior Project Discovered

I discovered these typewritten manuscripts in my files. They are almost exactly a year old. This was a shortlived project in which I regularly wrote short articles on my typewriter. I have converted them all to electronic form. They range in subject, but are all fascinating reads. Please read them. They have been postdated to avoid overrunning the blog. Links below.

Memior Project - Jeff Friedlander

1: First Impression
2: Introduction
3: Commercial
4: Politics

I hope you enjoy them.

Editor's Note: The article below was written just a few hours ago so you probably haven't seen it yet, please read it too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like reading your stray thoughts. You should start this up again, you have a very intriguing mind.

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home