קסם וחסר מזה

Enchantment and lack thereof

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Memior Project - First Impression

The reason thoughts don't translate over to paper is because the mind works much faster than the hands.

A sulfur thyle is used in natural gas to give it it's odor.
The show (Mythbusters) is one of the few redeemable shows now on television. This is because of the lack of educational programming on television. It's also really cool because they blow shit up.

Why are the Honey Bunches of Oats (a Post product) manufacturers (happy cereal ladies) so happy about making cereal? It doesn't sound exciting. Why must they act so excited? There is no allegiance to cereal brands. Perhaps we should all go back to eating oats and granola.

It's too bad that they destroy alot of stuff, it looks cool but I wish I could have some of it.
Is it pretentious to write one's words or thoughts down?
This guy just stuck his mouthparts into a vaculator (vacuum cleaner) blower.
He is now bleeding. He might need stitches on his lips. They don't build vacuum cleaners like they used to. Our family had a 30 year old Hoover that ate up belts but never died. We kept it until the fan seperated from the motor shaft. Since then, our family goes through no less than one vacuum per year.

Another thing that I do not like about telivision: They always show the main event several times before the actual event in the plotlines of the program. This occours in commercials,

I feel like I have nothing left to write. The high is over, the dream is gone. Though I should be, I am not tired. Working at 2:30 every afternoonn can really mess with a person's sleeping schedule. I am waiting for a friend to call, but I don't think she will, she tends to be that way. The delay ­typewriter is a useful tool in creative writing. It allows one to make some corrections and even minor revisions before printing, but there is still the typewriter effect, sort of an irreversible process, that once something is said, it cannot be taken back.

Typing while laying down is taxing on both the wrists and the eyes. Though my concentration is better, I still can hardly see the words I am typing at this angle. SHIT, my first typeo.
Upon further inspection, make that second.
Third.
Funny, I seem to only mistype when I am sober.
I think I will stop for tonight. I am growing tired and this is as uncomfortable as ever. Perhaps the discomfort is the cause for my errors, perhaps the fatigue.
Goodnight.
12/5/2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home