קסם וחסר מזה

Enchantment and lack thereof

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Friday, September 15, 2006

Return?

I'd apologize for the lapse in my writings, but I haven't the time. So much has changed in 10 months and I may touch on that in the future. But if you're reading this, you probably already know most of it.

On with the show...


I Tivo'd ABC's broadcast of Path to 9/11; partly because of my obsession with several widely believed falsehoods regarding the condition of our intelligence before that day. The show is miserably partisan at absolutely every opportunity. The creators, in an attempt to boost Republican votes in the mid-terms; have done what most conservatives do these days. They went overboard.

I must say, the weak of mind should never view this trash. If you feel solid enough in your beliefs, you might dare watch it to see what I mean. Don't forget to think critically.

No matter what you believe about 9/11, this film is wronger. You can probably watch it on abc.com, if you care. If you do, be sure to leave comments about how you feel. Below is my entry.
I am watching your film as we speak (Tivo) and I am appalled at how, only halfway though, it resembles in no way the history of 9/11.

I hope the Republican National committee paid you well for your 5 hour campaign commercial. Since you have more than enough money from that, you won't mind if your $30.8 Million conglomorate (Disney) never makes another dime from me.

I hope every member of the production and promotion staff of this fabrication reads these comments. When you do, think about what shameful deception means.
Reader Tip: If you get confused, just replace the words you don't understand with patriotic ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home