קסם וחסר מזה

Enchantment and lack thereof

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thanksgiving weekend of fun

Thanksgiving weekend has been almost a total blast. I have gotten into the swing of my 6-week break by throughly partying with my old friends from back home. Among the activities we have been privy to are: dooby smokin', beer drinkin', and fun having.

Friday night was throughly enjoyable. Events at a post-thanksgiving party reminded me of my roots and good times with friends. To explain it all here would be tedious, but I will enclose a picture to illustrate my state.



Tonight was truly eye opening as we went to Gabe's sister's housewarming party. This was truly a multicultural event in which people from many different backgrounds were in attendance. I was given the opprotunity to meet and interact with people from another culture tonight. I also got high with them.

These funloving, Morrocans differ from us greatly. They believe in things like dancing, drinking,boxing, joking, and smoking pot. We had a truly splendid time at this location, as I am just returning, blazed. Well, better get to bed before I further incriminate myself.


P.S.: There is such a thing as too much White Castle. My digestive system is throughly upset with me. I plan to call 1(800)-THE-CRAVE to complain that they took the 6-pack sampler off the menu. The 6-pack was a delicious glimpse into the profound variety of the White Castle menu. I hope to turn some heads at White Castle HQ and show them how to stick to a good idea like they did with the crave case! This will be my second time calling White Castle.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home