קסם וחסר מזה

Enchantment and lack thereof

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Google

In lieu of constructive activities, I Googled myself today.

Jeffrey Friedlander is:

A sucessful corporate attorney at the New York City Law Department

Former President of the Board of Trustees of All Souls Church in New York

An Anesthesiologist in Hackensack, New Jersey  (It's Alphabetical)

A columnist for Rivals Digital Media  (Look at the bottom of the page)

Owner of MTS Frames Inc. in Clifton, New Jersey

A blind man in Cincinnati  (see 'What A Town!')

Vice Chair of Heart and Soul Charitable Fund

Apparently, I reviewed my old car 4 years ago  (I don't remember that)

I am sure I could have found several other Jeff's if I had put more time into it.  Strangley, I couldn't find any west of Ohio.  It's remarkable what kind of stuff one can dig up on the internet.   Try Googling yourself, its fun.  You might actually find something about you in that crazy mess.







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea Rachel E. Scherr is some world known physics person. Shes now a professor at University of Maryland. Get that- same name, including middle initial, and same state! wierd.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home