קסם וחסר מזה

Enchantment and lack thereof

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Our party last night was a hit. Below are pictures of things that happened to me.




I want a pillow made out of this stuff






She is so happy to see me





Me doing a one-armed kegstand





Feet party (I'm naked!)






Mmmmm, massage


Definitely a successful party.  It is important to note that nobody barfed off the balcony.  In fact, I am not aware of a single puker last night, but I don't remember too well.  Let's see what I wrote in my party journal. 

"I took a mad shi-at in the shitter and Emily and Jenn went in and smelled it!"

Oh yeah, now I remember, true story. I'll leave your imagination to the rest of that anecdote but in my defense I did turn on the fan before I left. 

Of course, Crystal's letter (see article below) was definitely the highlight of the night.  I am thinking about sending it to Bob Taft on her behalf.

That's all I can think of for now.  Thanks for coming all who did, if you didn't come, you missed out on the drug-beer-sex orgy and you'll never get another chance, ever! (not never).





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to kill you Jeff....

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home