קסם וחסר מזה

Enchantment and lack thereof

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Breaking News!

Jeff Meets Nader!

On Sunday, I had the honor and privilege to meet consumer activist and presidential candidate Ralph Nader. On a campaign trip though Ohio, Nader visited little old Athens, the most liberal county in Ohio. Nader brought a local crowd that overflowed our largest lecture hall. Thanks to friend and Nader coordinator John Broz, I was able to get behind-the-scenes access to Nader and his press conference. Very exciting stuff.


He never smiles.


A talented speaker.

This was awesome! Even though I'm not going to vote for the guy, he is an intelligent man who is passionate about justice and has done many courageous things for the American people. I even got a free, autographed copy of his book!

In other news:

Jason is the real retard! I have photographic evidence!

How could you say 'no' to a face like that?

I consider this case closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home